Human Resource Generalist
Dear Office of Human Resource:
I am excited to see your advertisement for a HR Generalist. With my professional human resource experience and passion for helping others, I am confident I would be a strong fit for this position. In addition to my resume, the following information demonstrates my experience and supports my ability to add value to your team and is offered for your consideration:
- Seven plus (7+) years of office/human resource experience using interpersonal and customer service skills to foster strong relationships between co-workers, management, decision makers, and employees.
- Five plus (5+) years of strategic talent management experience to include hiring, training, coaching, corrective action, recruiting strategies.
- Hands-on experience with all steps of the employment and benefit enrollment process.
- 10 plus (10+) years in management and leadership roles. As a servant leader, I would bring an I Get To attitude and a passion for learning to the workplace.
- Proven communication and organizational skills that led to success for both clients and employees.
- As a full-time student at GFU, I worked as the ARC lead/Coordinator, Reporter for the Crescent, and as a T.A. for 3 professors while graduating Cum Laude. Each position required precision, follow through, detail specific research, and excellent customer service.
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this position with you. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me at 503-330-6857 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have enclosed my resume for your review and look forward to hearing from you.